Friends of the Family provides outstanding opportunities for philanthropists to make a major impact in helping struggling families to create safe and stable homes, achieve social and emotional well being, attain family economic success, and help their children succeed in school. Major gifts can be:
• unrestricted – and thereby applied to Friends of the Family’s greatest needs and opportunities
• designated to provide support of specific programs and services or capital needs
• designated to provide permanent endowment support
Major gifts can be made through:
• outright gifts through cash or appreciated assets
• multi-year pledges
• planned gifts and bequests
Friends of the Family looks forward to offering attractive naming opportunities of buildings, rooms, and specific programs in grateful recognition of major donors or those whom major donors wish to honor.
For further information, contact Brenda Hillhouse, Director of Development, at 818-988-4430 or at email@example.com.